I. Who are we?
We are a community application for Android and iOS devices seeking to increase community engagement. Directly affiliated with Blueprint 15, a non-profit organization working to revitalize the Southside of Syracuse, New York, our app aims to connect members of the community to available resources and information regarding their neighborhood, and Syracuse as a whole.
As an extension of Blueprint 15 and its mission, this application works to serve the Southside Syracuse community by connecting, strategizing, and enabling collaboration between residents, community partners, and local leaders. Our app seeks to increase communication, community engagement, and connectivity between Syracuse’s organizations and its residents by acting as a community quarterback.
Our app provides users with:
- Information about Blueprint 15’s organization and its mission
- Easy access to local and state news
- Access to programs offered in Syracuse which relate to the community, employment, and education
- Contact and resource information for housing, health, education, safety, neighborhoods, and city services
- Local business information
- Contacts for public officials
- Updated information regarding the COVID-19 virus, vaccines, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Resources for food needs and financial assistance
- The ability to access to a community calendar and ways to stay connected with Blueprint 15 on social media
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the Blueprint 15 Community App?
The Blueprint 15 Community App is a community-oriented application seeking to serve the Southside of Syracuse, New York. The app provides information about available resources, local businesses, and access to news sources. The app helps to engage members of the Syracuse community with one another, the programs around them, and the resources available.
2) How do I access the Blueprint 15 Community App?
You can easily access the Blueprint 15 Community App by going to the Apple Store or Google Play store on your device and searching the name of the app. From there, you will be able to download the app onto your device.
3) Do I have to make an account to use the app?
No, you do not have to make an account to use the app.
4) How do I sign up for the Blueprint 15 newsletter?
Once the app is downloaded onto your device, you will be able to select the ‘Stay In Touch’ tab on the home screen and then select ‘Newsletter.’ From there, you will be able to enter in your email to sign up for the newsletter.
5) How can I ask a question in the app?
Once the app is downloaded onto your device, you will be able to select the ‘Stay In Touch’ tab on the home screen and then select ‘Q & A.’ From there, you will be able to enter your email and type your question. Then, submit your question and a member of the Blueprint 15 staff will reply to you directly via the email you provided.
1) The app doesn’t work. What should I do?
The most common reason why the app doesn’t work is a weak Internet connection. Be sure your device is connected to the internet. If this is not the case, try closing and reopening the app. Be sure you have the most updated version of the app. You can easily update the Blueprint 15 Community App via the App Store/Google Play Store. If the problem persists, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Guidelines of Use
We want the Blueprint 15 Community App to be a safe and interactive experience for everyone. Following the guidelines of use below will help us create the best Blueprint 15 Community App experience for you and everyone else using the app. If any content you create within the ‘Community Calendar’ feature is flagged as inappropriate by the Blueprint 15 staff, your content will be removed from the app and you will be contacted via email about its removal and an explanation as to why it was removed.
Avoid inappropriate content
- We may review or remove content you create in the ‘Community Calendar’ feature if we believe it is inappropriate.
- Inappropriate content may include:
- Sexual or pornographic content
- Offensive language
- Political statements
- Obscenities or derogatory language
- Content that promotes illegal activity
- Hate speech or content that promotes hatred against members of a specific group
- Content posted with the intent to abuse or harass another user of the app
- Promotions or spam
- Calls to action
Before posting on the ‘Community Calendar’ within the Blueprint 15 Community App, think about whether the content is helpful, informative, polite, or of potential interest to other users. If these 4 qualities don’t align with your content, don’t post it. It’s as simple as that!
Data we collect from you
We’ll keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Blueprint 15 Community App, maintain our legitimate business operations, and/or exercise, defend or establish our rights. The data you choose to provide within the app is automatically directed to AirTable, in which your data will be stored until your question is answered by a Blueprint 15 staff member through your preferred mode of communication. After your question has been answered, your data will be permanently deleted from the AirTable. Thus, your data is only kept until the purpose of you providing your data has been reached.
Security of your information
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the security of your data and to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable laws.
V. Terms of Service
Right to the use of the Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service, Blueprint 15 grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited access to the use of the Blueprint 15 Community App for your personal and non-commercial use. Blueprint 15 reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Blueprint 15 deems to conflict with the spirit or intent of the Blueprint 15 Community App or make improper use of Blueprint 15’s support services.
- Use the Blueprint 15 Community App in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Disrupt, interfere, or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Blueprint 15 community App or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users’ experiences.
- Disrupt, overburden, or misuse the Blueprint 15 support service for the Blueprint 15 Community App.
- Post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information/personal data or financial data through the Blueprint 15 Community App.
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- Post any information/content (or links to any information/content) that contains nudity, excessive violence. or offensive subject matter.
- Use the Blueprint 15 Community App for commercial purposes or for fraudulent or abusive purposes.
The Blueprint 15 Community App may give you the chance to create content, explicitly including typed submissions to the ‘Community Calendar’ function. By creating, transmitting, or submitting any User Content, you grant Blueprint 15 the right to use all of your User Content with or without notice and without any kind of compensation to you. Blueprint 15 will have the right to communicate your User Content publicly by any means whether now known or unknown and distribute your User Content. By creating, submitting, or transmitting any User Content on the Blueprint 15 Community App, you agree that such content is:
- Not confidential or misleading
- Not in violation of any laws
- Not violating any third party rights or contractual restrictions
- Created, transmitted, or submitted with permission from any third party whose intellectual property is comprised in the User Content
- Free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code
Monitoring User Content and User Conduct
Blueprint 15 assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any users of the Blueprint 15 Community App, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the application for inappropriate content or conduct. Reworks does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all content or conduct of other users. Your use of the Blueprint 15 Community App is at your own risk. By using the app, you may be exposed to content or conduct that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise not in line with your expectations.
Blueprint 15 reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any content made available by users of the Blueprint 15 Community App without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. If at any time Blueprint 15 chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the app, Blueprint 15 nonetheless assumes no responsibility for content made available by users of the app, and Blueprint 15 assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content.
Blueprint 15’s failure to exercise or enforce any provision of these Terms of Service does not waive Blueprint 15’s right to enforce any of Blueprint 15’s rights. Any waiver of Blueprint 15’s rights is effective and binding only if it is documented in writing and hand signed by an authorized representative of Blueprint 15.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.